These properties are available for all actions.
The chance out of 100 for this action to be executed (supports decimals) Format:
Delay an action by n ticks Format:
Execute the action depending on player's permission. Format:
- ADD: The action will be executed only if the player doesn't have this permission and will be added after the first execution
- ADD_TEMP: The permission is added, the the action is executed and then the permission is removed
- NO_PERMISSION: The action will be executed only if the player doesn't have this permission
- REQUIRE: The action will be executed only if the player has this permission
- REMOVE: Same as REQUIRE but the permission is removed after the first execution
- <permission>: String, a permission node
These properties are available only for certain actions.
permission:<permission>: Broadcast to players with a certain permission
radius:<radius>: Broadcast to players within a radius (supports decimals)
world: Broadcast to players from player's world world